WOULD YOU AGREE?
We are passionate and focused on helping people. . .
COMMON THEME AMONG PATIENTS
NOT ALL DENTISTS ARE THE SAME
WE ARE HOLISTICALLY-INCLINED, HEALTH-CENTERED, AND RELATIONSHIP-BASED
Our purpose is to support and enhance those who place a high priority on
their oral health by helping them set and attain goals consistent with
their values. By creating a greater appreciation of themselves, our
patients achieve a higher quality of life through wellness. We desire
to be a blessing in these lives.
Why Our Patients Come From All Over The U.S.?
We are a HOLISTICALL-INCLINED, HEALTH-CENTERED, RELATIONSHIP-BASED practice of dentistry. We are passionate about the fact that overall health and wellness must include the health of the mouth. The ability to chew appropriate foods in support of health is critical for enjoyment and longevity and we continually search for the most biocompatible methods and materials that align with this reality.
Because we work with a known model of health, we know what a healthy mouth looks like. Unlike the traditional practices of medicine and dentistry, where disease is treated with little regard to the causes, we attempt to create health by moving toward this health model rather than reacting to symptoms of disease.IT SEEMS REASONABLE THAT SOMEONE WHO IS CONTEMPLATING THE POSSIBILITY OF ENGAGING WITH A BUSINESS OR PRACTICE SHOULD HAVE SOME IDEA OF THE BELIEF SYSTEM WITHIN THAT ORGANIZATION.
OUR 10 MOST SIGNIFICANT POSITIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:
1. THAT ALL WHO ENTER OUR PRACTICE WILL BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY.
2. THAT EACH PERSON IS SPECIAL WITH UNIQUE GOALS AND VALUES.
3. THAT GIVEN TRUTHFUL INFORMATION, IN A TRUSTING, CARING RELATIONSHIP, WE WILL MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT OUR HEALTH THAT ARE IN OUR BEST INTEREST.
4. THAT EACH INDIVIDUAL SHOULD KNOW:
-THE STATE OF THEIR ORAL HEALTH
-THEIR TREATMENT CHOICES
-THE CONSEQUENCES OF THOSE CHOICES
-THE COST OF THE TREATMENT BEFORE BEGINNING
5. THAT OUR TEETH ARE MEANT TO LAST A LIFETIME
6. THAT IT IS BETTER TO TREAT THE CAUSE AND NOT THE SYMPTOM
7. THAT IT IS BETTER TO PREVENT THAN TO TREAT A PROBLEM
8. THAT THE HEALTH OF THE MOUTH CAN AFFECT THE OVERALL HEALTH OF THE BODY
9. THAT OUR BODIES ARE DESIGNED TO HEAL
10.THAT WE AS INDIVIDUALS ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR OWN HEALTH
THANK YOU TO OUR PATIENTS AND SOME OF THE FINEST HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IN THE NATION FOR CONTINUING TO COMPLIMENT US WITH THE REFERRALS OF YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND PATIENTS TO OUR PRACTICE.
WE HAVE SAID MANY TIMES THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT TO US IS THE REFERRAL OF SOMEONE WHO IS LOVED--NOT FOR US, BUT FOR THEM. PLEASE HELP US BECOME A BLESSING IN SOMEONE'S LIFE.